Eident are Training and Development Experts based in Scotland
Eident Training are a Scottish owned and operated training organisation. We have city centre locations in Glasgow and Edinburgh, walking distance from main train stations, and provide computer training and support services to companies across Scotland.
What do we do?
Everything Crystal! We are Crystal Reports Specialists, writing bespoke report solutions and delivering training for individuals and organisations across Scotland, the UK and abroad.
We also deliver IT training courses covering Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Access, Project, Visio, Word, Visual Basic, Visual Basic for Applications, VBA, Macros and much more.
- Crystal Reports Training Courses can be delivered in our city centre computer training centres.
- If you have the space, we can also come to you; we regularly travel to clients' premises all over the country.
- Our high-spec suite of laptops means we can setup a classroom anywhere.
Need help planning and implementing your database and data reporting solutions?
We have a specialist range of courses on Microsoft Project to provide everything from a basic introduction for novices to advanced customisation for experienced users, following industry standard project management methodologies.
Training Centres in Glasgow and Edinburgh city centres and covering all of Scotland.
Schedule Training Courses, monthly in Glasgow and EdinburghBrowse our calendar of public scheduled training courses, including Crystal Reports:
or talk to one of our consultants to arrange a closed course
We also deliver on-site training sessions across Scotland.
- by phone: 01436 653049
- by email: email@example.com
For more details, visit our main website: eident.co.uk
Key Objectives for producing professional Crystal Reports:
Give your report designers and business users an easy way to create highly formatted, interactive reports, leveraging data from virtually any data source.
- - Design interactive, formatted reports with flexible export options
- - Deliver reports via the Web, e-mail, Microsoft Office, mobile device, or embedded in applications
- - Empower end users to explore reports with on-report sorting and parameters
- - Reduce IT and developer backlog with interactive, parameter-based reports
Supported data sources
- - databases such as PostgreSQL, Sybase, IBM DB2, Ingres, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Interbase, Btrieve, Informix and Oracle
- - spreadsheets such as Microsoft Excel, text files, XML Files
- - groupware applications as Lotus Notes, Microsoft Exchange and Novell GroupWise
- - SAP: BW, Info Sets, Tables, and BusinessObjects Universes
- - APIs such as ODBC and OLE DB
Crystal Reports Features
Crystal Reports has become the de facto standard in business intelligence reporting. Companies around the world rely on Crystal Reports to help them create richly formatted, interactive business reports from virtually any data source, delivered in dozens of formats, in up to 24 languages.
- Leverage powerful reporting tools to deliver key insights and a clear picture of the business to decision makers
- Get broad connectivity to diverse data sources to create real-time operational reports
- Make actionable information available online or offline, from applications, portals, and mobile devices
- Use flexible, customizable report design to give customers and partners the reporting formats of their choice
An Intuitive design environment
Quickly design elegant business reports using a "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) layout that offers popular design, integration, and deployment options.
- Use intuitive design tools to create the precise report layouts you need
- Reduce time spent on report formatting with templates and
- Set parameter values and get results without refreshing data
- Explore results interactively with on-report sorting and filtering
- Set sorting and formatting to match local customs
Speed up report design using features such as global formula search, duplicate formula, duplicate running total, a "find-in-field" explorer, and more
- Automatically create hyperlinks with the hyperlink wizard
- Instantly generate barcodes with a "turn to barcode" function
- Set report parameters and apply values from a single, easy-to-use parameter panel
Enhance report designs with powerful, integrated components such as dynamic charts, Adobe Flash, Adobe Flex, and SAP Crystal Dashboard Design data visualizations.
- Convey information in a more compelling way with enhanced designer features
- Add dynamic charts, graphics, and videos to reports using Adobe Flash
- Visualize what-if scenarios with SAP Crystal Dashboard Design integration
- Execute business decisions within reports by embedding Adobe Flex
Crystal Reports Versions and Ownership
Crystal Reports v1 Crystal Services
Crystal Reports v2 Crystal Services
Crystal Reports v3 Crystal Services
Crystal Reports v4 Crystal Decisions
Crystal Reports v5 Crystal Decisions
Crystal Reports v6 Crystal Decisions
Crystal Reports v7 Crystal Decisions
Crystal Reports v8 Crystal Decisions D,P,S
Crystal Reports v8.5 Crystal Decisions A,D,P,S
Crystal Reports v9 Crystal Decisions A,D,P,S
Crystal Reports v10 BusinessObjects A,D,P,S
Crystal Reports vXI (11) BusinessObjects D,P,S
Crystal Reports vXI R2 (11.5) BusinessObjects D,P,S
Crystal Reports v2008 (12) BusinessObjects D
Crystal Reports v2011 (14.0.x) SAP SE
Crystal Reports v2013 (14.1.x) SAP SE
Crystal Reports v2016 (14.2.x) SAP SE
A=Advanced Developer, D=Developer, P=Professional, S=Standard